Good day Alumni
The Alumni was formally re-established and constituted in 2019. To date, we have embarked on the flowing programs and have achieved the following milestones:
- Formalisation and adoption and of the St Paul’s Alumni Constitution
- Creation of a home in the renovation of the old wine storage into what is now enviably known as The Shack
- Launch of the Alumni and opening of the Shack
- Applied for a Liquor license
- Membership has exceeded the 200 members
- We have a Bank Account in place with traditional banking, but also mobile banking through Pay Today
A small community has been created, but for the Alumni to thrive and grow, Phase 2 of the Alumni needs to be activated, to get more people involved to drive the Alumni to become an integral part of St Paul’s College.
Many hands make light work! We understand that in these times everyone is busy and does not have the time to commit , but if we all just do one little task it can guarantee the growth of the Alumni. If everyone is too busy, there will be no-one to enable the Ilumni to grow and become a significant contributor to our Alma Mater, for those following us and for the benefit of a St Pauls Community. In an effort to source some more information, we have prepared a short survey to establish the interest for and within the Alumni. We kindly request you to take a few minutes to complete the survey and provide us with your details.
Please fill out the survey as your feedback is highly appreciated.
Tel: (061) 227783
Fax: (061) 236461
The link below will take you to our Alumni Facebook Page.